- Privacy Settings — Support — WordPress.com
The Privacy Settings control who can and cannot view your blog. You can
change your Privacy Settings via your Settings -> Reading page: ...
- Page Visibility — Support — WordPress.com
Private Blog. If you'd like to make your entire blog private, you'll need to adjust
your Privacy Settings. Still confused? Contact support. Help us improve:.
- Post Visibility — Support — WordPress.com
... has a login to your Dashboard) and not the general public. vis-private. If you
would like to make the entire blog private, please see the Privacy Settings page.
- Search Engines — Support — WordPress.com
The best advice we can give you about getting listed in search engines is to
make sure your Privacy Settings do allow search engines and then write good ...
- Register a New Domain — Support — WordPress.com
Contents. Before Upgrading - Important Notes; Public Versus Private; Instructions
For Registering a New Domain For Your Blog; Enabling Privacy Later ...
- Private User Data — Support — WordPress.com
employees and contractors, and to lawyers, courts, and government agencies ...
- Find a Setting — Support — WordPress.com
Adding Plugins & Uploading Themes; Changing your title & tagline; Importing or
Exporting Content; Privacy Settings; Adding Users; Using a static front page ...
- Manage My Profile — Support — WordPress.com
Privacy. The information you put within Gravatar is public. Leave your profile
empty (or remove) anything you do not wish to share.