- Third Party Applications — Support — WordPress.com
WordPress.com allows you to connect with third-party applications that extend
your WordPress.com site in new and cool ways. This is done in a secure fashion
- Apps for WordPress.com — Support — WordPress.com
Sep 17, 2013 ... Blogging at WordPress.com is great, and these applications make it even better
by giving you more ways to post. Whether you're blogging from ...
- Offline Editing — Support — WordPress.com
There are several desktop applications which you can use to write and publish
content for your WordPress.com blog, even without being connected to the ...
- Two Step Authentication — Support — WordPress.com
To set up two-factor authentication via the Google Authenticator application on
your phone, first go to the Settings page at WordPress.com. If you're logged into ...
- Making a screenshot — Support — WordPress.com
... screenshot will be saved to the Desktop. Alternatively, go to Applications ->
Utilities -> Grab, and choose the desired screenshot type from the Capture menu.
- Flickr Photos — Support — WordPress.com
Flickr is a web-based photo management application which allows users to
upload, organize, and share their favorite photos. It takes care of your image
- Feeds — Support — WordPress.com
... with other websites they are interested in, and aggregate them together
through applications known as feed readers, like WordPress.com Reader or
- Windows Live Writer — Support — WordPress.com
Windows Live Writer (WLW) by Microsoft is an application for composing and
managing blog posts. You can write your posts offline and publish them later.