- Categories — Support — WordPress.com
Categories provide a helpful way to group related posts together, and to quickly
tell readers what a post is about. Categories also make it easier for people to ...
- Categories Widget — Support — WordPress.com
The Categories Widget organizes your posts by category in your blog's sidebar.
This can be handy for readers who want to find more of your posts about certain ...
- Link Categories — Support — WordPress.com
The link categories you create will appear in the list on the right. To modify
existing link categories, hover over the category name and then click on the Edit,
- Categories vs. Tags — Support — WordPress.com
Once upon a time, WordPress.com only provided a Category option. Categories
allowed for a broad grouping of post topics, but when you wanted to describe a ...
- Category Pages — Support — WordPress.com
Start a WordPress blog or create a free website in minutes. Choose from over
200 free, customizable themes. Free support from awesome humans.
- Custom Menus — Support — WordPress.com
Creating a Custom Menu; Adding Pages; Adding Custom Links; Adding Category
Pages; Changing the Order & Creating Sub-Menus; Creating Static Parent ...
- Tags — Support — WordPress.com
Tags are similar to, but more specific than, categories. The use of tags is
completely optional. For more information on the differences between tags and ...
- Tags in the Reader — Support — WordPress.com
Add up to 15 relevant tags and categories (total) to your posts before you hit
publish, and your content will appear on those tag pages. Tags and categories ...