- Likes — Support — WordPress.com
At the bottom of every WordPress.com post is a little message that looks like this:
This is the Like button, and it's a way for people to show their appreciation for ...
- Posts I Like Widget — Support — WordPress.com
The Posts I Like Widget allows you to list the most recent posts that you have '
Liked' on WordPress.com so that you can help your readers discover more good
- Facebook Integration — Support — WordPress.com
Contents. Publicize to Facebook; Facebook Like Button; Facebook Like Box;
Facebook Badges; Commenting with Facebook Accounts; Troubleshooting ...
- Getting More Views and Traffic — Support — WordPress.com
Web applications like StumbleUpon can bring visitors to your posts with rates
starting at $.10 per visit. If you've just published a great post and you really want ...
- Email Notifications — Support — WordPress.com
Contents. Can I reply to comment notification emails? Can I reply to likes or follow
notification emails? What if the emails are not getting through?
- So You Want To Be Freshly Pressed — Support — WordPress.com
It's our way of saying we like you. We really like you. You do incredible things on
WordPress every day, and it gives us the warm fuzzies when we're able to ...
- Reader — Support — WordPress.com
If you feel like it's a chore to keep up with all your favorite blogs, you can now
read posts from all the blogs you follow (even the ones that aren't on ...
- Sharing — Support — WordPress.com
Contents. Customize Your Services; Customizing Sharing Settings; Disabling
Sharing On Specific Posts; Like Button; Adding Your Own Service; Share Stats ...