- Media Library — Support — WordPress.com
The Media menu can be used to manage your existing media files, such as
images, audio, videos, and documents. You can also upload new files to your
- Add Media — Support — WordPress.com
Start a WordPress blog or create a free website in minutes. Choose from over
200 free, customizable themes. Free support from awesome humans.
- Uploading and Inserting Media — Support — WordPress.com
In addition to uploading media files directly to your blog's media library, you can
also upload, manage, and insert images, audio (with a Space Upgrade) and ...
- Media – Add New — Support — WordPress.com
By clicking Add New on the Media menu you can upload images, audio files,
videos and other files to your Media Library without having to start a new post.
- Media Settings — Support — WordPress.com
The Media Settings allows you to control how your media is displayed. These
settings can be found on the Settings -> Media page.
- Media Explorer — Support — WordPress.com
Aug 23, 2013 ... Using the Media Explorer, you can now insert tweets and YouTube videos
without ever leaving WordPress. This tool lets you search Twitter and ...
- Deleting Files — Support — WordPress.com
To delete any files or uploads from your WordPress.com blog's Media Library,
start the process by navigating to Media -> Library in your blog's dashboard:.
- Uploading Documents — Support — WordPress.com
You can upload the documents to your WordPress.com blog using the Add Media
icon. For a list of filetypes we support, see Accepted Filetypes. Note: The ...