Search Results for: more
- The More TagYou can truncate your blog entries so that only the first part of certain posts is displayed on the home and archive pages. When you do this, a link will be placed directly after your excerpt, pointing the reader to the full post. You can find the More Tag button in the first row of the visual editor toolbar or by pressing Alt+Shift+T. You can also customize your "read more" message, and fix formatting issues.
- Getting More Views and TrafficTips for attracting more visitors to your site, including telling people in your social networks (related: Publicize), making your content visible to search engines, paying for traffic to your site, bugging your friends "in real life", adding appropriate categories and tags, and a few more suggestions.
- 2013-05-23 — Why doesn't Wordpress publicize my blog posts to my Facebook page any more?
- 2013-05-23 — More lines on Sticky Post using Origin theme
- 2013-05-23 — Why more tags means less chance to appear in reader?
- 2013-05-23 — Private Blog - More than 10 Users ?
- 2013-05-23 — Please allow upload of more ODF types
- 2013-05-23 — Renewed my Domain (screenphiles.com) does anything more that need to be done?
- 2013-05-22 — How do I show "more articles" on my Oxygen theme homepage?
- 2013-05-22 — Ressources "widgets.wp.com/languages" not available anymore?
- 2013-05-22 — Custom Design upgrades for more than one blog
- 2013-05-21 — My Shortlinks Are Not Posting And My FLickr sharing does not work any more.