- Passwords — Support — WordPress.com
Passwords are very important to user accounts, but there may come a time when
you need to change your password or maybe you forgot your password. We're ...
- Selecting a Strong Password — Support — WordPress.com
The weakest point in any security for your online accounts is usually your
password. At WordPress.com, we go to great lengths to make sure your content is
- Post Visibility — Support — WordPress.com
Protected – The post is protected with a password you set. Any user that has the
password can view a protected post. Private – Posts are only visible to blog ...
- password reset-new password — Support — WordPress.com
Start a WordPress blog or create a free website in minutes. Choose from over
200 free, customizable themes. Free support from awesome humans.
- Page Visibility — Support — WordPress.com
Protected – The page is protected with a password you set. Only people who
have the password can view a protected page. Private – Pages are only visible to
- Account Recovery — Support — WordPress.com
SMS Recovery Setup; Password Reset Process; Account Recovery Form ... your
account by sending you an SMS text message if you forget your password.
- Two Step Authentication — Support — WordPress.com
Hopefully, you've already chosen a unique and hard-to-crack password for your
account. To add another layer of home security, you can now enable Two Step ...
- Security — Support — WordPress.com
Every password you use has to be easy to remember and hard to guess. A
random set of numbers and characters make for a hard-to-guess password, but ...