You may have reached this page if your links have been rewritten by our detection system. Please read below for information on why your links are not working.
WordPress.com does not permit the use of many affiliate links in blog content. We define affiliate links as:
- Links to external services and vendors that include a unique identifier within the link destination to tie the link to your account.
- Personalized storefronts for services that use multi-level marketing or commission payout methods.
- Links to file sharing services or link redirectors that give you “credits” or payment when visitors click on the links or download the files.
- Links to pay-per-click services.
When WordPress.com encounters these links on your blog, we automatically take action based on the type of link detected. WordPress.com may:
- Change the destination URLs of these links to this page;
- Issue a warning to the blog owner requesting that these links no longer be posted; or;
- Suspend the blog in question.
There are exceptions to this policy. Amazon.com and other select affiliate links are permitted so long as they are not the primary content of the blog in question. Other exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
If you have received a warning or suspension and would like to appeal it, please use the links in the warning placed in your Dashboard to contact us. If your links have been rewritten and you wish to appeal this action, please use the form below to contact us and we’ll get back to you within two business days if your request is approved.
Please login to contact us