Add Email » Add Email through Network Solutions email hosting
Want to add email to your custom domain through Network Solutions? This page explains how to do it. You can find directions for other email providers on our main Add Email page.
- Set up your account with Network Solutions
- Go to Store -> Domains
- Click on the link Edit DNS
- In the large blank area, paste in the records below — you’ll need to replace yourgroovydomain.com with your own domain name:
- MX 10 INBOUND.yourgroovydomain.com.NETSOLMAIL.NET.
- CNAME MAIL MAIL.yourgroovydomain.com.NETSOLMAIL.NET.
- CNAME SMTP SMTP.yourgroovydomain.com.NETSOLMAIL.NET.
- It should look like this example, but showing your own domain name:
- Click the Save DNS Records button
Your email will begin working in a few hours.