Microsoft OneDrive Excel Web App
You can embed an Excel document that you have stored on Microsoft OneDrive. After you complete these steps, your excel document will appear on your post or page — graphs and all.
Note: On February 21, 2014, Microsoft changed the name of their service from SkyDrive to OneDrive. If you have any previously embedded SkyDrive spreadsheets, they will continue to work. For new embeds, please use the instructions below.
Embedding an Excel document
- Visit the Microsoft OneDrive site, and open an Excel document you’d like to embed into your blog.
- Click on the File menu item and select Share > Embed.
- Customize the appearance of your Excel document and copy the embed code at the bottom of the screen.
- Create or edit a page or post, and paste in the embed code.
- Once you update your page or post, the iframe code will be automatically converted into a shortcode.
- After you publish your page or post, your embedded Excel document will look something like this.
If you need assistance with creating or managing your Excel documents on Microsoft OneDrive, please visit the Microsoft OneDrive Web App help page.