Microsoft Skydrive Excel Web App
You can embed an Excel document that you have stored on Microsoft SkyDrive. After you complete these steps, your excel document will appear on your post or page — graphs and all.
Embedding an Excel document
- Visit the Microsoft SkyDrive site, and open an Excel document you’d like to embed into your blog.
- Click on the File menu item and select Share > Embed.
- Customize the appearance of your Excel document and copy the embed code at the bottom of the screen.
- Create or edit a page or post, and paste in the embed code.
- Once you update your page or post, the iframe code will be automatically converted into a shortcode.
- After you publish your page or post, your embedded Excel document will look something like this.
If you need assistance with creating or managing your Excel documents on Microsoft SkyDrive, please visit the Microsoft SkyDrive Web App help page.