Microsoft Skydrive PowerPoint Web App
You can embed a PowerPoint presentation that you have stored on Microsoft SkyDrive. After you complete these steps, your PowerPoint slideshow will appear on your post or page.
Embedding a PowerPoint presentation
- Visit the Microsoft SkyDrive site, and open a PowerPoint presentation you’d like to embed into your blog.
- Click on the File menu item and select Share > Embed
- Copy the embed code provided.
- Create or edit a page or post, and paste the embed code into the Text editor.
- Once you update your page or post, the iframe code will be automatically converted into a shortcode.
- After you publish your page or post, your embedded PowerPoint presentation will look something like this.
If you need assistance with creating or managing your PowerPoint presentations on Microsoft SkyDrive, please visit the Microsoft SkyDrive Web App help page.