Register a Blog
- Admin Bar
- Browser Issues
- Delete Site
- Empty Site
- FAQ for MLB.com Bloggers
- FTP Access
- Getting Help in the Forums
- Getting Started
- Introduction to WordPress.com
- Making a Government Website
- Making a screenshot
- My Blogs
- Preview Problems and Third Party Cookies
- Retrieving a Paypal Transaction ID
- Support Options
- Tips for contacting support
- Wedding Website
- WordPress Logos
- WordPress Status
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- WordPress.com Home Page
Whether you’re starting your first blog, or looking to add another blog to your existing account, registering a blog is easy!
Signing Up for Your First WordPress.com Blog
To sign up for your first WordPress.com blog, simply fill out the sign up form over here.
Adding New Blog to an Existing Account
- Log in here (if you are not already logged into your account).
- Point your browser to http://wordpress.com/signup to register your new blog.
- Log into http://wordpress.com using the fields at the top of the page.
- Select the My Blogs tab after you sign in.
- Click on the Create a New Blog link near the bottom of the page.
Deleted Blog Names/URLs
A WordPress.com blog owner can choose, at any time, to permanently delete his/her blog. There are any number of reasons someone may want to do this, and we certainly respect their wishes and decisions.
Blogs that have been deleted by the owner will remain deleted. We cannot, under any circumstances, allow someone to take over a blog name that was previously owned and deleted by its original/previous owner. Please do not submit support requests asking us to do this.
Reserved Blog Names/URLs
When a WordPress.com user signs up for an account we reserve the URL of their username. So if they signed up for the username of exampleuser we would reserve exampleuser.wordpress.com for them. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to unreserve it and you will need to choose a different name.