Shortcodes » Locu Shortcode
Locu is a service which allows you to easily edit, design and share your restaurant menu or other business price list. Using their shortcode, you can embed such a listing into your WordPress.com site.
If you aren’t yet a Locu user, you’ll need to first sign up for an account.
Embedding a Locu Menu
Once you’ve created a Locu account, you can add a menu to your WordPress.com site using these instructions.
1. After you’ve created your menu on the Locu site, click on the “Publish” icon on the left navigation bar of the screen.
2. (Optional) The Publish page allows you to style your menu to your liking. Click the “Customize design” button to style your menu, or skip this step if you are satisfied with the default style.
4. Click the “Get Embed Code” button on the top right corner of the Locu Publish page.
5. Copy the embed code provided.
6. Create or edit a page or post, and paste the embed code into the Text editor.
7. Once you update your page or post, the embed code will be automatically converted into a shortcode.
8. Finally, publish your page or post to see your Locu menu on your website. Here’s a preview of one of the templates in action: