Ever wish you could add a logo to your site? With the Site Logo feature, you can set your logo once and it will display perfectly, no matter which theme you use or how often you change themes.
Adding your Site Logo
- In the dashboard, go to Appearance → Customize, and click on the Site Title section.
- In the section that opens out, click the Add Logo button to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you will see your logo appear in the preview window.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right of the Customizer to activate the logo on your site.
Changing or Removing your Logo
Once a logo has been set, you can change or remove it using the Remove Logo and Change Logo buttons. Once you’re satisfied, be sure to click the Save button at the bottom right to preserve your logo settings.
Hiding the Site Title and Description
Above the Site Logo selection tools in the Customizer, you will see a checkbox labelled Display Header Text. To hide your site title and description, leaving just the logo, uncheck this box. Be sure to click Save to make it active on your site.