Widgets » Display WordPress Posts
The Display WordPress Posts widget lets you display up to ten recent posts from another WordPress.com blog, or a self-hosted WordPress site with the Jetpack plugin enabled. The widget displays the title of each post, which links to the full post on the other WordPress site.
Here’s an example of what it looks like:
- Title: Add some text that will appear before the site title, which will be displayed automatically.
- Blog URL: Enter the blog address without http:// at the beginning. It will be stripped out if you include it.
- Number of Posts to Display: Choose how many posts to display, up to ten.
- Show Featured Image: Checking this box will display the featured image for any post that has one.
- Show Excerpts: Check this box to display an excerpt for each post.
Here’s an example with post excerpts and featured images displayed: