Widgets » RSS Links Widget
The RSS Links Widget allows you to add links to your blog’s post and comment RSS feeds in your sidebar. This makes it easy for your readers to stay updated when you post new content or receive new comments. (You can learn more about RSS feeds and how they work here.)
Here’s an example of what the RSS Links Widget looks like:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance -> Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
- Title: The title of the widget. (i.e. Subscribe, RSS Links)
- Feed(s) to Display: Choose between your blog’s posts feed, comments feed, or both.
- Format: Choose between text links, RSS icon links, or both.
If you have chosen either Image Links or Text & Image Linksfor your Format option, you will have two (2) more options.
- Image Size: The size of the RSS icon; choose between Small (14×14), Medium (28×28), or Large (64×64).
- Image Color: The color of the RSS icon; choose between Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, or Silver.