Microsoft Skydrive Word Web App
You can embed an Word document that you have stored on Microsoft SkyDrive. After you complete these steps, your word document will appear on your post or page.
Embedding a Word document
- Visit the Microsoft SkyDrive site, and open a Word document you’d like to embed into your blog.
- Click on the File menu item and select Share > Embed.
- Copy the embed code at the bottom of the screen.
- Create or edit a page or post, and paste the embed code into the Text editor.
- Once you update your page or post, the iframe code will be automatically converted into a shortcode.
- After you publish your page or post, your embedded Word document will look something like this.
If you need assistance with creating or managing your Word documents on Microsoft SkyDrive, please visit the Microsoft SkyDrive Web App help page.