Add Email »Add Email through Network Solutions email hosting
Want to add email to your custom domain through Network Solutions? This page explains how to do it. You can find directions for other email providers on our main Add Email page.
- Set up your account with Network Solutions.
- Go to My Domains and click on Edit for the relevant domain.
- Select Edit DNS.
- Enter an MX record by choosing MX from the dropdown menu, leave the first box blank, then paste in the long record below, and set a priority of 10. Click Add. (You’ll need to replace yourgroovydomain.com with your own domain name.)
- Enter two CNAME records (one at a time) by choosing CNAME from the dropdown menu, entering the shorter word in the first box, and pasting the long record in the second box. Click Add. (You’ll need to replace yourgroovydomain.com with your own domain name.)
- Click the Save Changes button.
Your email will begin working in a few hours.