Google AdWords Credit
If you’re subscribed to our Premium or Business plans, you’re eligible to receive $100 AdWords credits from Google when you spend $25 (or more) on ads. You’ll be able to use this AdWords credit to promote your site on the Google Network, which includes Google sites, webpages that partner with Google for ad distribution, and other valuable placements like mobile phone apps.
To be eligible to receive the Google AdWords credit:
- You must create a new Google AdWords account. The code will not work with existing accounts.
- You must be currently subscribed to Premium or Business plan.
- Your billing address must be a US billing address.
- Your AdWords account must achieve a spend of at least $25 within 30 days before the $100 credit will be applied.
- You must agree to Google’s Terms and Conditions for online advertising promotional credits.
To Receive Your $100 AdWords Credit:
- Click on My Sites > Plan.
- In the Google AdWords Credit section, click on Generate Code.
- Agree to the Google AdWords Credit Terms of Service.
- You will now see the AdWords code populated in the Google AdWords Credit section. Click on Setup Google AdWords to begin the AdWords setup process and redeem your code.
Need Help With AdWords?
WordPress.com support is available to assist with receiving your promotional code and the signup process. However, we’re unable to help with account setup, managing ads, measuring performance, or billing. For expert help with Google AdWords, we recommend that you check out the Google AdWords support site or call them at (877) 906-7955.