We consider publication of certain information to be a privacy violation. Information that we consider to be private include:
- Social Security or national ID numbers (e.g. passport).
- Credit card numbers.
- IP addresses.
- Unlisted/non-public physical addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.
- Birth dates.
- Unauthorized, private nude images.
Examples of information which we don’t consider private are:
- Photos of people (with the exception of the above).
- Publicly available physical addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.