Widgets »About.me Widget
The About.me widget allows you to pull in your About.me profile information and a small screenshot of it.
Here’s an example of what it looks like:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in the Customizer, you’ll see the following widget settings:
- Widget title – The title of your About.me profile block. (i.e. About Me, About the Author)
- Your about.me URL – Enter your existing About.me URL. If you don’t have an About.me username, visit About.me to create one.
- Photo – Choose whether your photo should display or not (you can change it in About.me settings).
- Name – How big (or small) should your name be in the profile block.
- Headline – Check this box to show your About.me headline.
- Biography – Check this box to show the biography text you wrote in your About.me profile.
- Apps – Check this box to show the connected social networks you have authorized on your About.me profile.