Widgets »About.me Widget
Note: The about.me widget will no longer be available after July 1, 2016, and we have removed it from the list of available widgets for your site. If you’ve already configured this widget on your site, we recommend that you remove it. For a similar alternative, check out the Gravatar Profile Widget.
The About.me widget allows you to pull in your About.me profile information and a small screenshot of it.
Here’s an example of what it looks like:
Once you add the widget to your sidebar in the Customizer, you’ll see the following widget settings:
- Widget title – The title of your About.me profile block. (i.e. About Me, About the Author)
- Your about.me URL – Enter your existing About.me URL. If you don’t have an About.me username, visit About.me to create one.
- Photo – Choose whether your photo should display or not (you can change it in About.me settings).
- Name – How big (or small) should your name be in the profile block.
- Headline – Check this box to show your About.me headline.
- Biography – Check this box to show the biography text you wrote in your About.me profile.
- Apps – Check this box to show the connected social networks you have authorized on your About.me profile.